tracker-extract-text: Correctly report errors back to the caller
The tracker_extract_get_metadata() function should return FALSE if an error occurs reading the file. The tracker-extract-text module would return TRUE in all cases.
This was causing intermittent failures in the functional-tests, as the following situation could occur:
- file2.txt is created
- tracker-miner-fs sees file2.txt and processes it
- file2.txt is deleted (or moved into an unmonitored directory)
- tracker-miner-fs sees the deletion and removes its resource from the store
- tracker-extract sees the created notification for file2.txt and tries to process it
- the tracker_extract_get_metadata() incorrectly returns TRUE (success), so tracker-extract recreates the deleted resource
This problem was being detected in the functional tests and was causing intermittent failures.
This hopefully fixes: #56 (closed)