Crop dialog is sometimes hidden behind main window or otherwise invisible
Mandatory: Shotwell version the issue was seen with
- Version 0.28.4 - "Braunschweig"
- (Running under kubuntu 18.04 with KDE Plasma Version 5.123.7 and KDE Frameworks Version 5.44.0)
The expected behaviour
When selecting Crop, there is a small dialog that allows one to select aspect ratio, rotate the aspect ratio, Cancel, or (confirm) Crop.
What was actually happening
- The dialog is not visible.
- It seems that after moving the Shotwell window, the dialog sometimes pops to the front
Steps to reproduce the issue
- Select "Crop"
- Look for dialog
- If dialog is not visible, reposition the Shotwell window
- Dialog pops to front after releasing the Shotwell window
Note: I first noticed this after taking a screenshot using the keyboard shortcuts (e.g., Shift-Screen), then clicking on the "Open" button in the notification that appears in the lower right. However, I then reproduced it opening a number of different ways