Saved Search: edit existing searches
Submitted by Eric Gregory
Assigned to Eric Gregory
---- Reported by email@example.com 2011-04-18 14:09:00 -0700 ----
Original Redmine bug id: 3511
Original URL: http://redmine.yorba.org/issues/3511
Searchable id: yorba-bug-3511
Original author: Eric Gregory
In #1587 we added the ability to create (as well was delete and rename) a Saved Search.
For this bug, we'd like to add a way to edit the search. This will work as follows:
- Right click a saved search and select â€œEditâ€
- The saved search dialog appears with the existing parameters. Instead of OK and Cancel, we now have only a â€œCloseâ€ button. Closing the dialog has the same effect as hitting the Close button. This is to remain consistent with other Gnome apps.
- Upon hitting Close, the page is changed to the corresponding saved search page, the changes to the search are immediately reflected in the view, and the search criteria is saved to the database.
---- Additional Comments From firstname.lastname@example.org 2013-05-01 11:39:00 -0700 ----
Updated by Adam Dingle over 2 years ago
- Priority set to High
Updated by Eric Gregory over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Open to 5
- Resolution set to fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Added in 661313b1
Updated by Charles Lindsay 7 months ago
- Status changed from 5 to Fixed
--- Bug imported by email@example.com 2013-11-25 21:52 UTC ---
This bug was previously known as bug 3511 at http://redmine.yorba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=3511
Unknown Component Using default product and component set in Parameters Unknown milestone "unknown in product shotwell. Setting to default milestone for this product, "---". Setting qa contact to the default for this product. This bug either had no qa contact or an invalid one.
Resolution: RESOLVED FIXED