Add "View Statistics" command
Submitted by James "Doc" Livingston
What would be nice is if Rhythmbox has a "View Statistics" command (probably in the View menu). It would probably bring up a window with choices for "Top Songs", "Top Artists", "Top Albums" and others. The "Top Songs" is relatively trivial, just giving the N most played songs, and the Top Artist/Album would sort by total playcount of the songs by the artist/on the album.
Other options that some players or things like last.fm/audioscrobber have:
- "Top X in the last week/month", which would require RB to keep more playback details that it currently does (namely, the time of every playback).
- Recently played songs
Some things that would also be nice:
- being able to drag tracks/artist/albums from the window into a playlist
- "Browse this Artist/Album" in a context menu
- being able to drag artists/albums to the source list to create playlists
- indication of how many songs from artist/album
- average rating of songs from artist/album