Preferences for restrictions, allergens, and units
There should be a way to set preferences, including:
- Various food restrictions, such as vegetarian, vegan, low-carb, low-fat (related: #59)
- Health settings, including allergens, sensitives, and various foods to avoid
- including the top 8 allergens responsible for 90% of food allergies (dairy, egg, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish)
- a way to specify additional restrictions for less common allergens as well as dislikes (mushrooms, aubergine / eggplant, corn, olives, etc.)
- Measurements: imperial verus metric — and whatever wacky mashup the UK uses — (see #41)
Admittedly, the first two items are directly related and affect the views of recipes while the last affects the view of an individual recipe.