Polari crashes after adding server
Hi, I hope this is the write place to file a crash report; I won't be offended if you point me elsewhere.
- I installed Polari from Gnome Software and joined a room on Freenode.
- Polari became unresponsive before I had posted any messages or interacted with the room
- so I closed the main window.
- Unable to re-launch, I uninstalled.
- Shortly after, I noticed a polari process still live, taking 100% CPU (with journalctl taking another 100% CPU).
I've attached gzipped output from journalctl: polari.log.gz It starts with several errors about callbacks during garbage collection (along with stacktraces), then gets into a look with further messages about the offending callbacks (no stacks after that).
Eventually I killed the process.
- Version (from Gnome Software): 3.36.3-1
- Distro: Fedora 32
- Source: fedoraproject.org (i.e. not the flatpak)
Let me know whether there are any more details I can add to help with this.