Rotate effect not applied when using "Never render from proxy files"
Steps to reproduce:
- Create New Project
- Import MTS video clip as produced by the video camera (observe as pitivi transcodes the proxy file)
- Drag clip to timeline
- Select the clip in the timeline and drag effect "rotate"
- Set angle to 1.57 radians (and observe how the preview flips 90 degrees)
- Hit render stick with ogg theora and vorbis defaults and change output filename to 1.ogv.
- Select "always render from proxy files" and hit render.
- Once the file has rendered select close to bring you back to the previous Render screen
- Change the output filename to "2.ogv" and change no other settings
- Select "Never Render from proxy files" and hit Render
- Observe the two output files 1.ogv will have the rotation and 2.ogv will not
While on this example I chose to use the ogg theora/vorbis defaults for simplicity I discovered this while using x264 and mkv, the same thing occurs no matter what container format and codec you use.
I can provide an example MTS file if needed.