Extra clips created when drag&drop multiple assets to the timeline
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new project
- Import two image assets in the Media Library
- Drag one to the timeline
- Drag its right-side handle to make it a few times longer
- Select the two clips in the Media Library
- Drag&drop them in the middle of the large clip, notice nothing happens
- Keep dragging them to the left, notice multiple clips are being created. Only two clips should be created when both can be placed at the cursor position.
In a preparatory commit we should cleanup
__create_clips to simply
return instead of returning a boolean, as that value is not used.