Line height of text span is calculated from primary font, not secondary ones
Steps to reproduce
- Install Cantarell from master (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/cantarell-fonts/tree/1a7efad633b8a259f152dcabfb2709bca701cb26)
- Set secondary font to e.g. Noto Sans Mono CJK TC
- Look at some CJK text (see cantarell-fonts#37 for reference)
- CJK text is cut short because line height is apparently computed only from primary font.
- (Line height shrinks due to gtk#1626 (closed))
Line height should depend on all fonts in use in a text span (may lead to line height shifts when emoji fonts are in use in one line but not others).
Version information, Additional information
Best to see cantarell-fonts#37.