WIP: Add folder and undo operations to main menu
- Add a quickactions row to main menu containing new folder, paste and star
- Add other folder operations as menu items
- Move Undo/Redo into main menu
What does not yet work is:
- Showing either a star or unstar button according to which action is available
- Hiding the "New Documents" menu button when action is hidden
- Staring the current folder when nothing is selected (maybe it should always star the current folder?)
I don't have an idea on what screws to turn to solve the problems. I tried using g_object_bind_property, but the staring action is not available in
nautilus-toolbar.c only in
nautilus-files-view.c. The same goes for the "new-document" action and the menu entry.
Would it be ok codewise to set up the properties in
nautilus-files-view.c? How do I best access the toolbar from there? Something like this?:
window = gtk_widget_get_ancestor (GTK_WIDGET (view), GTK_TYPE_WINDOW); toolbar = nautilus_window_get_toolbar(window);
Also this is based on the refactored branch, since I wanted to prevent merge conflicts.