Crash at mass-renaming search results
Steps to reproduce
- I have a folder structure with lots of jpg images
- I open the root folder, hit CTRL+F and enter “jpg”, so that all images are listed at once
- I select all via CTRL-A and go right-click ⇒ Rename
- As soon as I press “search and replace”, Nautilus crashes immediately
- Flatpak unstable: yes
- Other: Nautilus 3.32.0 @ FSB 30.20190407.n.0
Mass-renaming of JPEG images crashes Nautilus, but I could not reproduce this with a few empty text files.
flatpak-coredumpctl org.gnome.NautilusMaster basically just tells me:
warning: Unable to find libthread_db matching inferior's thread library, thread debugging will not be available. Core was generated by `nautilus'. --Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--c Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted. #0 0x00007fd0dab5124f in raise () from /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
If you need more information, please tell me what to do.