Wrong progress information when moving files over FTP
Steps to reproduce
- Connect to a remote via
ftp://…in Nautilus’ “Other places”.
- Select a bunch of files and folders.
- Not reproducible when just one folder with the whole content inside is selected.
Ctrl+Xand insert the selection in a different folder via
- Not reproducible with copy-pasta.
- Flatpak unstable: It’s even worse here, as is pointed out in comment 4.
- Other: Fedora 29 Silverblue (Version: 29.20181121.0 (2018-11-21T04:52:07Z))
- Nautilus 3.30.3-stable
- This describes the situation directly after the transaction was completed.
- The progress pie shows about maybe 5% progress.
- When I click on the pie icon, the popup shows a pgrogress of “0/0”.
- The notification shows “0 Dateien werden nach xyz verschoben” (with LANG=en_US.UTF8: “Moved 0 files to xyz”).
Error 1: German text should be present perfect instead of present tense: “wurden” instead of “werden”
- Error 2: “zero files” is definitively wrong.
- Progress pie should show a full circle and the correct amount of total moved files.
- The notification should also show the correct amount of moved files.
Correct german language.