"Search in Software" dialog is not modal
This is a follow-up to #583 (closed).
Steps to reproduce
- Try to open a file type for which no handler application is installed in your system
- A dialog pops up, saying it "Could not display" that file because there is no installed application for that type, and asking if you want to search for one.
- Try to move that dialog around.
- Try to use the main Files browser window behind it while that dialog is still open.
- Moving the dialog also moves the main Files window.
- You cannot interact with the main Files window before choosing an answer to dismiss the dialog.
- The dialog can be moved independently from the Files browser window behind it.
- The main Files window is focusable and you can interact with it, even if the dialog stays on top.
- Flatpak unstable: yes
- Other: 3.30
I assume there is always a main window to attach this dialog to. Under GNOME 3.28, nautilus doesn't pop up this dialog with trying to open such a file from the Shell search provider (instead, opens nautilus with the file selected, which is very sensible).