Can not connect to my davs file system at my Provider www.GMX.de
Steps to reproduce
- Open nautilus (gnome file)
- Select ?"Another Places"? (in german version it is called "Andere Orte")
- Enter Serveraddress: davs://webdav.mc.gmx.net
- Press Connect
- Get Message: Acces to place is not possible. Http-Error: Forbidden
- Other: Gnome 3.28 at Fedora Linux 28 and Fedora Linux 27
I do not know why the connection is Forbidden. In a virtual CentOS Linux 7 I got connection with this steps.
Connect to https/davs server under request of username and password.
In a virtual CentOS Linux 7 I got connection with this steps. Unfortunately I have no another davs Servers to check this Issue. But I already contacted my Provider (www.GMX.de), which referred me to the software vendor.