Active file selection is not removed on a new search result
Steps to reproduce:
- Search for a file so that exactly one file is found
- Select the file
- Copy it (Ctrl+C) and paste it to another folder
- Search for a new file so that exactly one file is found, but don't clear the file selection
- Observe, that despite a new result, the file selection is still active
Now, confusing things will follow:
- Copy the file as it's already selected and paste it the to same folder as the previous file
- Observe, that an overwrite confirmation dialog opens. The file selection was pointing to the previous file despite the fact that the new file was highlighted during copy.
What should happen:
- The file selection/highlight should be removed on a new search result so that user has to explicitly select the new file.
This applies to Files 3.26 on Ubuntu 17.10 as well as the Files 3.28 Nightly Flatpak.