For tasks outside the porting effort, we track them as bugs in
http://bugzilla.gnome.org. For the porting effort, please let
email@example.com know what you are working on.
- Visit all the GNOME2_CONVERSION_COMPLETE and fix each issue
- Visit all the destroy and move things into finalize or dispose
and make them callable twice as appropriate.
- Change things that use destroy handlers to use weak references
- Figure out why we get NULL font problems in Pango when the progress
dialog comes up.
- Split themes into a separate tarball/package?
- Add mnemonics for all preferences, so you can use the keyboard to
drive the preferences dialog.