Nautilus crash in nautilus_window_slot_set_allow_stop() when toggling visibility of hidden files
- Nightly flatpak: Could not reproduce (but I have not used it for hours. The issue happens only sporadically, so I'm unsure whether I could not reproduce it in NautilusDevel due to not being present there (due to different code or different configuration or whatever) or because I didn't test it long enough).
- Other: nautilus-43.2-1.fc37.x86_64 (Fedora 37)
- Was already present in nautilus-43.0-1.fc37.x86_64 (Fedora 37 beta)
Steps to reproduce
- Open Nautilus (opens in my home dir)
- Use nautilus for longer time
Ctrl+H(or toggle visibility of hidden files from menu)
Sometimes (often after longer usage), but not under any circumstance, nautilus shows loading symbol instead of loading contents of a folder, then crashes.
Load content immediately and don't crash.
Fedora's bugzilla has more info on the crash including backtraces.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information