Properties for remote server are broken
- Nightly flatpak: Yes
Steps to reproduce
- Mount sftp://test.rebex.net/ (user:
- Open Properties
- Inadequately offers to open in Disks.
- Empty Parent Folder row.
- Wrongly asserts permissions are "None".
- Shouldn't show device usage nor offer to open in Disks.
- Should show the parent of the FUSE mountpoint (e.g.
/run/user/1000/gvfs), or not show the Parent Folder row at all.
- Should display the correct permissions, or "Unknown" if unknowable.
- Or, actually, maybe Unix permissions are meaningless in SFTP and we should simply hide the Permissions row in these cases?
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information