Nautilus does not remove disconnected USB devices from the list
Steps to reproduce :
- Connect a USB Phone or Tablet (NOT a USB memory drive)
- The device entry will appear in the left panel.
- Unplug the device -or- Unmount it using the button next to the entry
- The device entry does not get removed from the list.
- Plug in the device again
- A new entry is created
- Unplug/Unmount the device and now you have 2 inactive entries of the device in the list.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information