Nautilus crashes when dragging from Archive Manager
- Nightly flatpak: Can't test it at the current time.
- Other: Nautilus 3.36.3, bundled with Fedora Silverblue 32 (32.20200619.0).
Steps to reproduce
- Open a .zip file in Archive Manager (using the latest org.gnome.FileRoller flatpak from the Fedora Registry).
- Select folders within the archive using Archive Manager.
- Drag the folders to the headerbar of a Files/Nautilus window; specifically, to the part of the headerbar representing the current folder. I'm doing this as dragging directly into the empty space of the open folder does nothing whatsoever.
Nautilus crashes immediately.
The folders should be extracted from Archive Manager to Files/Nautilus. Or otherwise, if there's some problem with Archive Manager's drag and drop implementation, then Files/Nautilus should display an error message as appropriate rather than simply crashing.
Running Nautilus from the terminal results in the following output when this occurs:
** ERROR:../src/nautilus-window-slot-dnd.c:468:slot_proxy_drag_data_received: assertion failed: (!drag_info->have_data) Bail out! ERROR:../src/nautilus-window-slot-dnd.c:468:slot_proxy_drag_data_received: assertion failed: (!drag_info->have_data) Aborted (core dumped)
I have attached the stack trace log here: nautilus.txt