Scroll events between some windows are not cleared when using alt-tab
Hello, I've been having this issues https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=807187 and https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=608246 with chromium-based applications (Electron apps) for some time. Basically, when doing scroll in one window and alt-tabbing to another based on chromium as well, the scroll events don't get cleared and when doing scroll it will receive all of them at once making the screen jump by several steps when you've only done one. At first I thought that it was just Chromium so I used Firefox but from the latest update in Archlinux (3.30.2-1) I get this issue between Firefox and Electron as well, so I think it must be related to mutter somehow since:
- It doesn't happen in KDE.
- It happens in other WM which are based on Mutter like Deepin and Budgie although in this ones it doesn't happen between Firefox and Electron apps as it was also the case for GNOME before the last update.
- It didn't happen in Ubuntu using Unity (which is Compiz-based) but it started to happen after the change to GNOME.
- It doesn't happen when changing windows with the mouse, using the dash or clicking in the windows on the activity view. It only happens when using alt-tab to change between them.
- It seems to be related somehow to libinput but again, it only happens in Mutter based WMs.
- It doesn't happen in Wayland, just in Xorg but again, only in Mutter based WMs.