Non-tiled window size not always remembered correctly on wayland
Only native wayland windows (non-Xwayland) seem to be affected.
There's at least two reproducible oddities:
- Select un-maximized/-tiled window
- Tile the window to left or right (super+left/right arrow, or dragging to the screen edge both work)
- Untile the window with super+down arrow, or by dragging.
- The window is now smaller than at step 1. This is easy to notice by repeating steps 2. and 3.
- Select untiled window and resize to about 1/4 of the screen size
- Tile the window to left edge
- Tile the window to right edge
- Untile the window
- The window is now slightly smaller than half-tiled window. i.e. mutter seems to remember the half-tiled window size as unmaximized window size (+ it's slightly smaller as per the first issue).
I haven't noticed issues with maximizing/unmaximizing windows. Only half-tiling windows seems to work incorrectly.