Unexpected focus change with IBus candidate panel window
Fedora 34 Workstation
This bug happens both in Xorg and Wayland.
When use some input method like Pinyin or Anthy in gedit, after click the page down button in ibus candidate panel window for several times. The underlying window may appear above the gedit.
Steps to reproduce
- Launch gnome-terminal and gedit from gnome-shell
- Move gedit window above the gnome-terminal window and focus in gedit
- Switch to use "Intelligent Pinyin"
- Press "nihao" and click the page down button of candidates panel
- Move the cursor near the middle of page up button and page down button
- Click the page down button very quickly for 3-10 times
The gnome-terminal appears above gedit, and get the focus.
What did you expect to happen
The focus should remain on gedit with candidates panel shown.
Relevant logs, screenshots, screencasts etc.
Downstream URL: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1944537