Copy/paste broken in wine apps
GNOME 3.36.4 on Fedora 32 XOrg and Wayland
Copy paste fails always in wine app like MS Word (2010,2013,365). It works perfectly on other DE like KDE Plasma, XFCE, Cinnamon and others. Problem only exists in GNOME.
Steps to reproduce
- Write three random words in MS Word
- Select first word and click Ctrl+C
- Ctrl+V in new line - copy/paste success
- Select second word and click Ctrl+C
- Ctrl+V in new line - nothing happens, clipboard is clear
Clipboard is not copying selected text. Fails always when try to copy every second time.
What did you expect to happen
Always copy and paste selected text after Ctrl+c / Ctrl+V