No encoding settings at Windows Meld 3.20.2
- OS : Windows 10 pro 1909
- System Language : Korean
- Windows users cannont access Meld's detect encoding options at
- It makes Meld only detect
UTF-8encoding, so Meld can't detect file's encoding with other encoding like
- At file with other encoding, Meld detect file's encoding
CP-1252, first encoding at alphabetically arranged encoding name list.
- Make new section about encoding at
- Meld already has function about possible detect encoding list.
- You can make registry to activate it.
Possible Registry Info
- Name :
- Type :
- Data Format :
listobject containing encoding name consisted
Reported at Issue Tracker
Reported at Internet
This site seems multi-language supported, but I cannot find its english domain. Sorry.