Stuck (un-closable) tabs
Steps to reproduce:
- Compare two directories.
- Open a pair of files with differences. (Right click -> Compare)
- Click a left arrow on the right pane to copy the difference to left.
- Hit x at the top right of the file comparison tab.
- Hit Cancel in the warning prompt.
- Click on left pane and hit Ctrl+S.
- Hit the x again. The tab will not close. Have to restart the app.
This is: meld/bionic,bionic,now 3.18.0-6 all [installed] Didn't see any past bug reports here. So guess this is present in 3.20 as well.