[BZ#783659] <Shift+Ctrl+R> (View->Reload) shortcut is missed in modern versions of Meld
Submitted by Nrbrtx
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Ubuntu 16.04 LTS with modern Meld (3.14.2).
- Open two files in Meld, change one of them with text editor (kate, pluma, geany, etc.)
- Try to use <Shift+Ctrl+R> to Refresh left and right objects.
- user is able to use <Shift+Ctrl+R> to refresh left and right objects.
- user is unable to use <Shift+Ctrl+R> to refresh left and right objects. User must to use mouse and click "File->Revert" with it.
- For backward compatibility Meld show have <Shift+Ctrl+R> shortcut. It should Refresh both sides. Current "Revert" label is not correct. In text editors revert means "reject changes and reload original version of file from disk". Previous version (1.5.3 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS) does this correctly.
- Sometimes Meld does not detect file changes, so <Shift+Ctrl+R> shortcut will be very useful.