Window selector icon display does not understand dual-head setup
Submitted by Heikki Kantola
Please describe the problem: I'm running a dual-head setup without Xinerama: on the secondary screen I have a top "menubar" panel, where I have the Window Selector applet. It seems to work otherwise ok, but the window icon shown is for the focused window on the primary screen. The window menu correctly lists the windows on the second screen.
Steps to reproduce:
- run X on a dual-head setup without Xinerama
- add a panel to the screen on the second screen
- add Window Selector applet to that panel
- open some windows on both screens.
- move the pointer around on both screens
Actual results: Window Selector applet displays only icons for the windows on the first screen.
Expected results: Window Selector applet should also show icons for the windows on the second screen.
Does this happen every time? Yes.