[ Adrien Plazas ]
- Set relevant ATK roles. This will help the widgets to be more accessible.
- doc: Rephrase the unstability ack section. Rephrase the documentation explaining how to include libhandy in a way that could include other languages such as Vala.
- doc: Document the unstability ack for Vala
- Guard header inclusions with #pragma once. This standardizes the header inclusion guards to #pragma once, which shouldn't be a problem as we already were using it in some files.
- hacking: Document header inclusion guard preferences
- example: Disable more libhandy options in Flatpak. Disable generation of the GObject Introspection files, the VAPI and the tests in the example Flatpak as they are not used by it.
- arrow: Use a measure() method. This will simplify porting to GTK+ 4.
- column: Use a measure() method. This will simplify porting to GTK+ 4.
- dialer-button: Use a measure() method. This will simplify porting to GTK+ 4.
- leaflet: Use a measure() method. This will simplify porting to GTK+ 4.
- init: Make the arguments optional. Annotate the arguments of hdy_init() with (optional) to specify that NULL arguments are valid. This also replaces the deprecated (allow-none) by (nullable) to specify that the array pointed at by argv can be NULL.
- init: Document that libhandy can't be reinitialized
- Normalize and document private header guards
- Add HdySearchBar. This is similar to GtkSearchBar except it allows the central widget (typically a GtkEntry) to fill all the available space. This is needed to manage an entry's width via a HdyColumn, letting the entry (and by extention the search bar) have a limited maximum width while allowing it to shrink to accomodate smaller windows.
- example: Add the 'Search bar' page. This adds a demo of HdySearchBar.
- example: Put the content in a scrolled window. This ensures the example can fit windows of any height. This also makes the stack containing the content non vertically homogeneous so the scrollbar appears only on examples needing it, while keeping it horizontally homogeneous for to keep when the leaflets will be folded consistent.
- build: Set the shared object install directory. This is required for Meson subprojects to work as intended.
- build: Do not install hdy-public-types.c. There is no point in installing this generated C file.
- leaflet: Allow editing the children list when looping through it. This avoids potential crashes when destroying a leaflet and this avoids leaks as not all children where looped through as the children list was edited while being looped through when destroying the leaflet. This fixes https://source.puri.sm/Librem5/libhandy/issues/42.
- Add hdy_list_box_separator_header() This list box header update function is commonly used by many applications and is going to be used by HdyComboRow which is going to be added to libhandy later.This makes it available for everyone.
- examples: Use hdy_list_box_separator_header() This makes the code simpler.
- Add HdyActionRow. This implements a very commonly used list box row pattern and make it convenient to use. It is going to be used as the base class for many other commonly used row types.
- examples: Use HdyRow. This makes the code simpler and demoes the widget.
- Add HdyExpanderRow
- Add HdyEnumValueObject. This will be used in the next commit to use enumeration values in a GListModel.
- Add HdyComboRow
- examples: Add the Lists page. This page presents GtkListBox related widgets like HdyRow and its descendants.
- examples: Put the scrolled window in the end pane size group. This fixes the fold synchronization of the leaflets in the example application's window.
[ Guido Günther ]
- hdy-enums: Make build reproducible. Use @basename@ instead of @filename@ since the later uses the full path which varies across builds.
- HACKING: Clarify braces in if-else. Document common practice in the other files.
- spec: Sort dependencies
- spec: Build-depend on libgladeui-2.0
- gitlab-ci: Deduplicate tags
- gitlab-ci: Build on Fedora as well. This gives us more confidence that we build succesfully and without warnings on an OS much used by GNOME developers. It also makes sure we validate the spec file.
- gitlab-ci: Switch to clang-tools clang-3.9 does not contain scan-build anymore.
- HdyHeaderGroup: Cleanup references to header bars in dispose. The dispose heandler is meant to break refs to other objects, not finalize.
- HdyHeaderGroup: Disconnect from header bar's signals during dispose. The header bars might still emit signals which leads to CRITICALS or actual crashes. Fixes parts of #56
- docs: Add section for new symbols in 0.0.6
- Annotate APIs new in 0.0.6
- Release libhandy 0.0.6
[ Alexander Mikhaylenko ]
- init: Add (transfer none) to argv parameter. This allows to call the function from Vala more easily.
- header-group: Ref itself instead of header bars. When adding a header bar, ref the header group and connect to 'destroy' signal of the header bar. When a header bar is destroyed or hdy_header_group_remove_header_bar() is called, unref the header bar and remove it from the list. This way, a non-empty header group is only destroyed after every header bar it contains has been removed from the group or destroyed. Fixes #56
- Revert "HdyHeaderGroup: Disconnect from header bar's signals during dispose" Since commit c5bf27d4 header bars are destroyed before header group, so when destroying the header group, the list of header bars is always empty, so there's nothing to unref anymore. Reverts commit 14e5fc7b.
[ tallero ]
- build: Don't use -fstack-protector-strong on mingw64. This unbreaks compilation on that platform. (Closes: #64)