[BZ#769923] Make game playable with keyboard
Link to original bug (#769923), submitted by Mario Wenzel
The game doesn't work with keyboard. It should. This blocks gamepad support.
Aspects of this which need to be implemented
- Cell cursor and its position control. !34 (merged)
- Paint (and tag) cells with the keyboard. Some refactoring is needed here to avoid repeating logic that is executed when using the mouse. !34 (merged)
- Add new keys to "Keyboard Shortcuts" help window.
- Maybe modify the "Playing a Game" help section?
org.gnome.Hitori.appdata.xml#5 (comment 1202043)
- Expose the keyboard navigation state using the accessibility API. (Might be better as a follow-up task as other accessibility work might be needed.)