Some improvements to search widget
Looking Gedit's search widget I think we could improve ours with just 2 changes on it:
- Wrap around as default (this should be quite simple to do)
- Automatic search: start search when user writes in the text field (no need to first: write; second: press button)
- Red border if there are no search results
- Show number of matches in the widget
- Highlight (and iterate) several matches of the same string in a message
As a summary: have the same features Gedit's search-bar has.
Surely some of them can be easiest to achive than others, so @danigm, if you think it's a good idea to separate this tasks is individual issues maybe it woud ease us to get them implemented.