2004-08-30 Tor Lillqvist <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Make the ms-windows theme engine build with mingw.
* configure.in: Expand also modules/engines/ms-windows/Theme/
Makefile and .../Theme/gtk-2.0/Makefile.
* modules/engines/ms-windows/Makefile.am: Adapt for building
inside the GTK sources.
* modules/engines/ms-windows/*.c: Use "foo.h" style includes for
GTK and GDK headers. Use correct path for gdkwin32.h header.
* modules/engines/ms-windows/msw_style.c: Don't use deprecated GDK
* modules/engines/ms-windows/xp_theme.c: Move definitions of TMT_*
to xp_theme.c, as they are neither in mingw's nor Platform
* modules/engines/ms-windows/xp_theme.c: Define _WIN32_WINNT as
0x0501 to get the necesssary stuff from mingw's uxtheme.h.