Crash on keypress when using broadway backend on windows
Steps to reproduce
- run broadwayd (windows requirement)
- set GDK_BACKEND=broadway
- start gtk3 app with e.g. text entry
- on browser window, connect to broadway (http://localhost:9090)
- On app inside browser, select text-consuming widget press any key
- Different bug: attempt to select text (e.g. by ctrl+a) on the text input and it triggers on another site.
GTK 3.22.30 on windows
Sorry, I can't come up with a backtrace - however it seems that broadway attempts to emulate platform input events and the win32 gdk input layer chokes on missing data (dereferencing pointers which are then null). I managed to get a usable build with the attached patch but I don't know if it's behavior is correct.