Switching between windows with open popovers doesn’t activate the destination window
Steps to reproduce
- Have two Gnome Builder projects open (for me on two monitors).
- In one, open the “new file” dialog in the file tree (don’t quit it).
- Click into the second project window.
- Click back into the first project window’s new-file text box (to enter some name for that file).
- This then will hang until you click outside that widget.
The thing here seems to be that the first project window doesn’t get really activated, so for example the header bar still remains dimmed instead of getting lit up.
- Happened on Builder Nightly Flatpak 3.31.90-21-g016a15a24 with
- org.gnome.Platform commit 4e096aeb55628ca3d98890d81da2dbfad05250e58276153c05bd50981c20f3a2 on
- Fedora Silverblue 29.20190212.0 (2019-02-12T01:00:13Z)
- Already described in gnome-builder#814 (comment 435585)