Freezes when use GtkComboList when appears-as-list is true and the number of items is large
Steps to reproduce
- Modify line 1442 of the file testcombo.c like this:
- for (i = 0; i <1300; i ++)
- save and recompile gtk3
- In a terminal run:
- export LISTMODE = ''
- click on the arrow of GtkComboBox
When you click on the arrow of the GtkComboBox with a very long list the GtkComboBox freezes in Grisbi.
It's the same with test.combo.c provided by gtk3
Messages printed on the terminal
(grisbi:20019): Gdk-WARNING **: 10:30:23.764: Native Windows wider or taller than 32767 pixels are not supported
(lt-testcombo:21474): Gdk-WARNING **: 11:04:28.464: Native Windows wider or taller than 32767 pixels are not supported
- gtk3 3.24.1+33+g615fa7cf-0
- Manjaro Mate up to date
- standard options of configure file