IBus cannot input fluently on different screen.
Steps to reproduce
- One PC has two display or a laptop with an external monitor
- Use ibus to input in window (like gnome-terminal、nautilus or something) in the external display, it will input fluently without any bug.
- Use ibus to input in primary display, after the auxiliary's length beyond 2, the ibus UI will freeze.
- The ibus UI freeze on primary display.
- If my cursor hover on it, the ibus UI will refresh and update new preedit-text and auxiliary and lookup table. Otherwise, the UI will never update.
- Even the UI doesn't update, I can commit text to the textarea.
GTK+ version is 3.24.1. Wayland's is 1.15.0. My system is gentoo with gnome 3.30. However, my friend's Arch Linux alse has this bug.
Or maybe I should submit this issue to
ibus? I don't know.