All pointers change at the same time
I've noticed that when using multiple input devices, all cursors share the same pointer graphic.
Steps to reproduce
- acquire a second pointer device. (I've been using a Wacom Bamboo stylus, but I suspect other (emulated) devices will do the trick too.
- Open epiphany to any page.
- Move the mouse (primary) pointer somewhere neutral
- Hover the stylus' pointer over some text, or a link.
All cursor images change according to the last pointer device that moved.
I'd expect each cursor to follow its own logic, so any cursor that's above selectable text should have the bar cursor, regardless of the position of the other cursors.
Using Arch Linux, fully updated, in a Wayland session.
- GTK 3.22.30-1
- webkit2gtk 2.20.2-1
- epiphany 22.214.171.124-1
- gnome-desktop 3.28.2-1