Scroll cursor gets left behind if a child widget steals the scroll
See #593 for the larger issue of children doing that.
But while they do, hopefully this ugly little gremlin can be fixed:
- Start scrolling around in a ScrolledWindow
- The pointer changes to the 4-point arrow indicating scrolling
- Now scroll such that the pointer ends up on a widget that steals scrolling, e.g. a
- That widget takes the scroll and adjusts its value
- but the cursor remains as the 4-pointed arrow and is now stuck...
- ...until you scroll the
ScrolledWindowagain and end 'properly', then it reverts to normal.
Hopefully this is just a case of adding a call to
uninstall_scroll_cursor() in an appropriate place.
(I didn't check
master yet. Enough has changed there that this might not be an issue anymore.)