Ctrl-V pastes old buffer in Entry (already fixed in 3.22.27?)
Submitted by Lukas
Assigned to gtk-win32 maintainers
How to reproduce:
- Open some application with some sort of GtkEntry in it.
- Select some text outside of Gtk, e.g. notepad.exe, copy it to the clipboard
- Focus the Entry, press Ctrl-V, the correct text gets pasted
- Now select something else, copy it to the clipboard
- Focus the Entry, press Ctrl-V, the old text gets pasted (this is the bug)
- Right Click -> paste, the correct text gets pasted
- Ctrl-V, the correct gets pasted
This is specific to GtkEntry, TextView doesn't show this behavior.