Please make scrollbars honour the Windows (10) preference for not hiding scrollbars
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Windows Settings -> Ease of Access -> Display
- Switch 'Automatically hide scrollbars' off
- Notice that windows scrollbars are now always visible, rather then being tiny (and in my case too tiny to see or even select) unless hovered over.
- Run a gtk3 program. The scrollbars are still tiny unless hovered over.
Scrollbar visibility for gtk3 programs does not follow windows ease of access settings (and in fact the scrollbars will disappear completely if you leave them alone for even a brief period)
Scrollbars should match other windows programs
- gtk version 3.23.33-2, msys2/mingw64 x86/64 build
- windows 10 pro version 21h2
The screen on top is windows settings. You can see full scrollbars. The 2nd screen is a gtk3 program (pan). You can see there should be a scrollbar because the top and bottom line are both missing parts. However there isn't because the scrollbar only exists for about 2 seconds and I'm not fast enough to do a screenshot in that time.
The current behaviour does not make access easy.