Print dialog accepts Chinese wide digits, prints wrong page
Steps to reproduce
- Open a PDF file with Evince with more than one page. (The attached file is the one which the issue first was reproduced.)
- Open the Print dialog (either through the menu, or pressing Ctrl+P).
- Choose to print to a file, choose the name of the file.
- Select the "Pages" option, copy and paste the character ２ in the input.
- Click in the "Print" button.
- Open the output file.
The first page of the document is printed.
Either the dialog box would reject the character (since it is not the "real" 2 digit) or would print the second page.
You can reproduce that by installing e.g. ibus-libpinyin and typing 2 as well, although it may be a bit more complicated.