GTKFileChooserDialog - Save as dialog - misleading text highlighting in filename entry when entry does not have focus.
Steps to reproduce
- Open an application that has a save as option
- Select save as menu option
- Note that the save as dialog filename entry border and text is highlighted with the the theme selected color indicating the filename entry has focus.
- Click on another location on the sidebar.
- Note that although the filename entry border is no longer highlighted, the text remains highlighted given the user the false impression that the filename entry still has focus
- Type - experience mild irritation when the search GUI appears as you expected to be typing in the filename entry
See steps to reproduce
If the filename entry does not have focus the text should not be highlighted with the themes selected color.
Behaviour noted on Ubuntu 20.04 with Adwaita theme (Gedit as test app)- GTK 3.24.18 Also on Mint 19.3 Cinnamon with Adwaita theme (Gedit and Geany as test apps) - GTK 3.22.30