scangobj stops on dynamic types
While looking on evolution-data-server#41 (closed) I realized that some types do not have their properties and signals exported into the developer documentation, despite they are properly documented in the code. Looking more closely on the output I realized that the scangobj.py-created code stops too early, in my case on types which are dynamic types (like when using G_DEFINE_DYNAMIC_TYPE_EXTENDED and other similar macros, in this case for ECacheReaper).
I changed the sentinel to G_TYPE_NONE, instead of G_TYPE_INVALID, and made the code ignore the G_TYPE_INVALID, which allows to export "as many objects as possible". Here's the patch: scangobj.patch (no merge request, I'm sorry, I've the change done in the system-installed file).