filesystem: cancellation does not always work
Submitted by Guillaume Emont (guijemont)
Assigned to gri..@..e.bugs
Steps to reproduce:
- launch grilo-test-ui with GRL_DEBUG=test-ui:debug,filesystem:debug
- search on filesystem for a string unlikely to be in the name of any file on your file system, such as "kejzalejzalkrez"
- while it is searching, click on the back button
Expected result (when clicking back):
- filesystem debugging messages stop appearing
- a test-ui message appears, and it is similar to the following: (lt-grilo-test-ui:9144): Grilo-DEBUG: [test-ui] main.c:661: **** operation finished (2) ****
- grilo-test-ui stops doing a lot of I/O operations
- filesystem debugging keeps on displaying messages related to search, showing the operation is still ongoing
- the test-ui message saying that the operation is finished does not appear, or it does so much later (didn't have the patience to check)
- grilo-test-ui keeps on doing a lot of I/O operations
Note that it might as well be a bug in grilo-test-ui, I didn't check how it does cancellation.
Version: git master