[Charts] Create Value Labels with Background Colors is not applied to Chart Rendering
Appologize if i am using wrong terms as Im working on German translated version
Acctually creating a background color for chart value labeling does not apply to the chart rendering.
- Create a chart of any type with any number of datarows
- Open "Customize Chart" dialogue
- Add data labeling to any datarow
- Select above created "Data labeling" entry
- Click on "Style" and chosse any outline and filling setup
- Click on "Apply"/ Close "Customize Chart" dialogue
Under 5. made customizations are not apllied.
Outline and filling of data labeling in chart as choosed under 5.
Operating System: Manjaro Linux KDE Plasma Version: 5.22.4 KDE Frameworks Version: 5.85.0 Qt Version: 5.15.2 Kernel Version: 5.4.141-1-MANJARO (64-bit) Graphics Platform: X11 Processors: 4 × AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Graphics Processor: AMD ARUBA