Broken .ods export, some date format issue in styles.xml apparently
The .ods file exported by gnumeric was invalid, the contained styles.xml were a mess:
- unclosed <number:date-style style:name="ND-0" number:format-source="fixed"><number:month...
- the whole styles.xml document is missing </office:document-styles> closing tag.
- open the attached mb.gnumeric
- save as .ods (no matter if standard or extended conformance)
- try reopening the .ods in gnumeric, observe warnings in console that the document is likely damaged, unexpected xml elements, etc.
- try opening .ods in libreoffice, observe a fatal "Format error discovered in the file in sub-document styles.xml".
I was unable to get a repro case starting from a clean sheet, the attached file is the best I could manage — it's pasted and cleaned from my actual data.
Running a fresh git-master as of today (2020-08-24) of goffice and gnumeric, both built from source, on Arch Linux.