Usage of <Super>P (Display Switcher) is not documented
The keyboard shortcut
<Super>P is very handy and useful - however it is under documented.
- It does not appear here: https://wiki.gnome.org/Design/OS/KeyboardShortcuts
- It does not appear here: https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/display-dual-monitors.html.en
- For developers/power users: There is no description or documentation of how it works at all.
For developers/power users: There is no description or documentation of how to configure/modify it's behavior. For example:
- How to change this shortcut to a different shortcut
- How to add another shortcut to this feature.
- How to disable this feature.
Any advice would be helpful :-)