An event set in next year is shown under "Today" in "Scheduled" view
Steps to reproduce:
- create a task
- set the date to a day next year
- have a look at the "Scheduled" view
What happens: the newly created task is shown under "Today"
What should happen: The newly created task should be shown under "2018" or "January 2018".
Additional info: Gnome-todo 3.24.2
- Investigate why this issue is happening
- In Scheduled View, tasks scheduled for 1 year of the current day are under the Next Year header
- No regressions were introduced
Submitted by: Christian Stadelmann <<gno..@...de>>
Assigned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Original ticket: #785862