GNOME Todo doesn't seem to remember the appropriate task name
Steps to reproduce:
- Open GNOME Todo and add a new task e.g. called "animal".
- Delete "animal" task.
- Open a random mail in Evolution 3.28.5 (3.28.5-1.fc28) and
- Mark some text to right click -> create Task.
- Click save current changes & close editor
- Switch to GNOME Todo 3.28.1
- Select task with mail title create by Evolution import.
- Delete task generated with Evolution
- GNOME Todo shows Task "animal" removed and & undo option. -> I expect to see the title of the mail. If i click undo it restores the correct task (mail subject & content) again.