title_entry with no value appearing in my to do list.
I use GNOME To Do for my master thesis project to keep a list of items that I plan on fixing and I love it! Recently I noticed that my list contains empty entries - they make me slightly anxious because I don't know whether they were items I tried to remove or whether these items somehow got "corrupted" or "lost".
I do occasionally have errors when deleting items, saying that removing the items failed. The item does disappear from the list, though (but I haven't checked what happens if I close and open To Do though).
Regardless of the cause I think this might also be a sign that we need:
- Better error handling when deletion fails. The entry shouldn't look like it was removed, if it in fact was not.
- Better handling of entries which fail to load properly - information about what happened and any info which might help identify what item it was.